“Casa Italia is a home for all Italian-American organizations in the Chicago area. Here, we meet to pursue common goals, preserve our past, celebrate our heritage and ensure passage of values to future generations.”
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FOR THE USE OF
CASA ITALIA’S CHANDELIER ROOM
SERVICES AND FEES
• The Chandelier Room is available to rent. For pricing and availability call the office at 708.345.5933. A signed hold harmless agreement anda deposit are due upon booking the room. The balance and an additional security deposit is due one month before the event. The security deposit will be returned within 5 business days after the event if the grounds are left clean and there is no damage to the property.
• If the event is canceled less than 30 days before the event only fifty percent of the initial deposit will be returned.
• The Banquet Center and Catering Services are also available for additional fees.
• A certificate of insurance is required naming Casa Italia Inc. and the Scalabrini Fathers of St.
Charles Borromeo as an “additional party insured” and covering Casa for a minimum of $1
million in general liability.
• If alcohol is served at the event, a certificate of is also required naming Casa Italia Inc. and the
Scalabrini Fathers of St. Charles Borromeo as an “additional party insured” and covering Casa
for a minimum of $1 million in liquor liability.
• Casa Italia may require a “special event” policy to be purchased. The policy will name Casa
Italia Inc. and the Scalabrini Fathers of St. Charles Borromeo as the “named insured” and cover
Casa for a minimum of $1 million in general liability. The cost of this policy is the sole
responsibility of the persons/organization utilizing the Casa Italia facilities.
• The insurance carrier for the above coverage’s must have an A.M. Best rating of “A” or better.
• Proof of insurance is due one month in advance or your reservation will be cancelled.
• Casa Italia reserves the right to increase the level of coverage based on the magnitude of the
event and other issues pertaining to liability.
• No equipment, supplies, etc… are allowed on our grounds prior to the day of your event.
• No alcoholic beverages may be sold unless specific arrangements are made through the village and state and all legal requirements are met, including security and parking arrangements.
• No hard liquor will be allowed under any circumstances.
• No bottles may be brought on premises — cans or cups only!
• The room is available for use for 8 total hours which includes set-up & clean-up.
• Washroom facilities must be left clean and in working order, or the cost of cleanup will be billed to
you at a rate of $20 per hour.
• All garbage must be placed in the dumpsters and the grounds left in a clean and orderly state, or
the cost of clean up will be billed to you at a rate of $20 per hour.
• The Calvary Shrine is a holy place for Prayer only. Any partying, playing or littering on the shrine
will result in your group being barred from future use of the property.
• All other buildings and grounds are off limits without prior arrangements.
• No physical alterations may be made to the building, grounds and equipment, or you will be
charged the cost of repair.
• Parking is allowed only in specific areas on the grounds.
Please call Casa Italia at (708)345-5933 if you have any questions.