“Casa Italia is a home for all Italian-American organizations in the Chicago area. Here, we meet to pursue common goals, preserve our past, celebrate our heritage and ensure passage of values to future generations.”
Page 1 of 3
POLICIES AND PROCEDURES FOR THE USE OF CASA ITALIA GROUNDS
SERVICES AND FEES
• The Festival Center and the grounds north of the sidewalk are available to rent. For pricing and availability call the office at 708.345.5933. There is no additional charge for the use of the stage. Full payment and security deposit is due one month before the event, or your reservation will be forfeited. The security deposit will be returned within 5 business days after the event if the grounds are left clean and there is no damage to the property.
• A deposit is due for the use of the Festival Center two months before the event. The deposit is non-refundable if your event is cancelled less than 30 days before the event. Additional fees will be assessed if the cost of cleanup and repair, if necessary.
• Security and parking personnel are required for crowds of more than 1,000, and must be contracted through the Village of Stone Park. In addition, if liquor is served or sold, security must be security through the Village of Stone Park.
• Additional washroom facilities, dumpsters and clean-up services are required for crowds of more than 1,000.
• Off-site parking and busing is required for crowds of more than 2,000, or at the discretion of Casa management.
• The grounds south of the sidewalk, including the bocce courts, are available for rent at the rate of $250 per day. Full payment is due one month in advance or your reservation will be forfeited.
• The Banquet Center and Catering Services are also available for additional fees.