“Casa Italia is a home for all Italian-American organizations in the Chicago area. Here, we meet to pursue common goals, preserve our past, celebrate our heritage and ensure passage of values to future generations.”
|Festival Center - General Information|
Page 3 of 3
• No equipment, supplies, etc… are allowed on our grounds prior to the day of your event.
• No alcoholic beverages may be sold unless specific arrangements are made through the village and state and all legal requirements are met, including security and parking arrangements.
• No hard liquor will be allowed under any circumstances.
• No bottles may be brought on premises — cans or cups only!
• The room is available for use for 8 total hours which includes set-up & clean-up.
• Washroom facilities must be left clean and in working order, or the cost of cleanup will be billed to you at a rate of $20 per hour.
• All garbage must be placed in the dumpsters and the grounds left in a clean and orderly state, or the cost of clean up will be billed to you at a rate of $20 per hour.
• The Calvary Shrine is a holy place for Prayer only. Any partying, playing or littering on the shrine will result in your group being barred from future use of the property.
• All other buildings and grounds are off limits without prior arrangements.
• No physical alterations may be made to the building, grounds and equipment, or you will be charged the cost of repair.
• Parking is allowed only in specific areas on the grounds.
Please call Casa Italia at (708)345-5933 if you have any questions.